Cookies are small data, stored in text files, which are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are used to "remember" your visit and your preferences. Cookies guarantee a consistent and efficient experience for visitors, and perform essential functions, how to allow users to register and stay connected to the site. Cookies help determine the usefulness, interest and uses of a website, allowing navigation faster and more efficiently. They avoid the repeated entry of the same information.
There are two main types of cookies: session cookies and permanent cookies. You Session cookies are temporary and only remain in the cookie file until the user leave the site, so they are deleted when you close your browser. The information obtained serves to analyze traffic patterns, which makes it easier to identify problems. Already the cookies permanent files are stored until the user manually deletes them or the expiration date expire. They are used whenever the user makes a new visit to the site for a service more personalized, adjusting the navigation to your interests.
• Essential Cookies - Some cookies are essential to access specific areas of the site. Allow navigation on the site and use of its applications, as well as access to areas site security via login. Without these cookies, services that require them cannot be provided.
• Analytical cookies are used anonymously for statistical purposes.
• Functionality cookies save user preferences.
• Third-party cookies measure the success of applications and can be used to personalize buttons, menus, icons and other graphical interface components with user data (called widgets).
• Advertising Cookies They direct advertising according to the interests of each user, in order to direct advertising campaigns taking into account the tastes of users, and they also limit the number of times you see the ad, helping to measure advertising effectiveness and website organization success.
Newsletters/emails may, for statistical purposes, contain a small image that allows know if they are open and check clicks through links or advertisements within the newsletter. The user always has the possibility to deactivate the sending of the newsletter/email through the specific option in the newsletter/email footer.
All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies in any height by configuring the appropriate settings in the respective browser. He can configure cookies in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
Note that by disabling cookies, you lose the automatic filling of some data, such as of login. In addition, it may prevent some online services from working properly, affecting site navigation.
Social responsibility is increasingly one of the biggest concerns of companies. This concern is important because of the positive impact that companies can make on the communities most in need and on society in general.
Amorim Gerações is concerned with the world and with the community in which it operates. Raising awareness of important issues is part of our goals as a business entity. Thus, we promote a responsible attitude, developing support for NGOs, helping them to grow and improve their daily lives, as well as the people who are part of them.